Monday, January 16, 2012

An introduction…

Or not. I never was good at those. There’s a level of narcissism that comes with the standard introduction. The pressure is on. You need to present yourself as witty and smart. Cool, detached, but sensitive… Blah blah, blah blah. All in about a minute or paragraph’s worth of time or space.
Well, screw that. If you know me, then you know me and it’s redundant. If you don’t, you likely don’t care and if you do you’ll either ask or figure it out over time.
I’m not sure what I’ll do with this tiny slab of space. Mumble, drool, go over old writing and new obsessions, … forget about it completely. Who knows. We’ll see.
I can say: I know I suck with punctuation. I need not be reminded unless asked. If you hate what I write or say, then by all mean say so. Then go about your little life and leave mine alone.
Till later or not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment